Monday, January 14, 2013

Results

During all of its test launches it surpassed the 30 meter requirements, however on the actual final launch it barely went under the 30 meter limit.

During the test launches the egg survived once, but failed on the actual final launch.

After doing multiple test launches and discussing with my classmates, I learned a lower angle helped the rocket go further. I did a 35 degree angle.

After doing multiple test launches and discussing with my classmates, I learned less water was actually more helpful with the rockets distance. I used 600 ml of water.

I believe the reason my final launch was my worst was because of the change in weight of the rocket's cone I made. I knew that there needed to be weight in the top for the rocket not to fly over, but I didn't realize that too much weight would cause the rocket to be off balance and not fly smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment